What else do we need to bring?
  • You will need a valid Photo ID (either Driver’s License, or Passport is acceptable). 
  • In cases of divorce prior to this union, NO divorce papers are necessary. 
  • Complete the Marriage Worksheet from our website to expedient the process. Include the date of your marriage along with the name, address, title and telephone number of the person performing the ceremony.
Marriage License Worksheet

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my License?
2. Do we both need to be there?
3. Do we need blood tests?
4. What else do we need to bring?
5. When may the license be used?
6. What is the fee?
7. What happens to the certificate after the ceremony?
8. Do we need an appointment?