7. Update from Scranton Library on Building Status and Operations
8. Routine Line Item Transfers for FY22-23 totaling $80,099.00; approved by Board of Selectmen 9/26/22 9. Discuss and take action to approve accepting a Sustainable Materials Management Grant award in the amount of $54,500.00 to Madison’s Food Scrap and Unit-Based Pricing Co-Collection Pilot Program; pending Board of Selectmen approval 10. Discuss and take action to approve accepting a Small Town Economic Assistance Program (STEAP) grant in the amount of $500,000.00 for Madison Center Project Streetscape Improvements Phase III; pending Board of Selectmen approval
11. Discuss and take action to approve a recommendation from the Ad-Hoc ARP Funding Committee to fund Round 10 ARP Funding in the amount of $1,672,979.00; pending Board of Selectmen approval
12. Discuss and take action to approve entering into a 5-year lease purchase agreement for the purpose of financing three Town Fleet Vehicles; and to authorize the First Selectwoman to sign the same. This purchase has been approved through the 2022-2023 Capital Improvement Program.
13. Discuss and take action to approve a Special Appropriation request from Communications Department in the amount of $4,488.00 for Repairs at the Communications Tower Facility at Dorset Road; approved by Board of Selectmen 9/26/22
14. Discuss and take action to approve a Special Appropriation request from the Selectmen’s Office in the amount of $7,000.00 for funding a month-to-month rental agreement with Madison Investment Properties for the use of the sandy portion of the Property at 91 West Wharf Road; approved by Board of Selectmen 9/26/22
15. Review FY 2023-2024 Budget Process, including Capital Improvement Plan
16. Review Financials.
17. Citizen comments.
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting Debra Ferrante at 203.245.5644 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.