Meeting: Monday, March 27th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room D, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: 8198+CSP. 292 Neck Road. Map 12, Lot 2. R-3 District. Owners: Jason & Elizabeth Gold; Applicant: Duo Dickinson architect. Request to vary Section 2.17 of the Madison Zoning Regulations to permit expansion of existing garage within the 50 ft. critical coastal resource. Coastal Site Plan Review required.
4. Application Review: 8200+CSP. 172 Middle Beach Road. Map 17, Lot 72. R-4 District. Owners/Applicants: Bryant C. Jr. & Andrea C. Boren. Request to vary Sec. 2.17 of the Madison Zoning Regulations to permit new dwelling to be constructed 40.9 ft. from the Critical Coastal Resources where 50 ft. is required. Coastal Site Plan required.
5. Other applications: 17-08. 473 Green Hill Road.
8199. 13 Park Avenue.
6. Green-Up Clean-Up Day, April 22, 2017
7. Request for support for screening of movie “Hometown Habitat”
8. Natural Resource Inventory: discussion of examples and assignments
9. Project/Issue Updates Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017: Facebook page, newspaper articles? Invasive species: bamboo letter Hammonasset River ecosystem restoration Upcoming educational opportunities International Dark Skies Day Invasive Species ID and removal training
10. Review and approve minutes for February 27th, 2017 meeting