BOARD OF FINANCE
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2017
6:00 P.M. – POLSON MIDDLE SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
6:00 P.M. Special Session
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of minutes – February 15, 2016
3. Chairman’s comments
4. Citizen and Finance member comments
5. Discuss and take action to approve a lease agreement for a new John Deere four wheel drive loader.
6. Discuss and take action to return of Funds to General Fund Balance from Completed Projects: East Wharf Reconstruction ($32,598), Town Lighting Equipment Purchase ($1,156), West Wharf Reconstruction ($156); totaling $33,910.00.
7. Discuss and take action to approve a Special Appropriation request from the Town Engineer in the amount of $23,697.00 for Remediation Services for State Land Parcels adjacent to Salt Meadow Park
8. Discuss and take action to approve a Special Appropriation request from the Town Engineer in the amount of $13,015.00 for additional electrical construction cost at the Town Garage.
9. The following line transfers are designated as routine and appropriate for approval as a single action by the Board of Selectmen, if so desired. A board member may request removal of any line transfer item from the consent agenda for review and discussion. Motion: To approve Line Transfers totaling $5,350.00.
11. Review of Financials.
12. Citizen comments.
13. Liaison Reports and Report from First Selectman.