Meeting: Monday, March 13th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room B, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: #17-06. 473 Green Hill Road. Map 72, Lot 26. Owner/Applicant: Cherry Hill Construction Co., Inc. Regulated Activity Permit and Subdivision Referral for a 3-lot subdivision.
4. Application Review: #17-07CSP. 89 Stone Road. Map 12, Lot 95. Owner/Applicant: Sea Clearly, LLC. Coastal Site Plan Review to demolish existing dwelling and construct a single family dwelling and pool house within the 100 ft. critical coastal resource setback.
5. Application Review: 17-08. Creamery Lane. Map 85, Lot 35. Owner/Applicant: Madison Land Conservation Trust, Inc. Regulated Activity Permit for wetlands restoration.
6. Green-Up Clean-Up Day, April 22, 2017
7. Project/Issue Updates Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017: Facebook page, newspaper articles? Invasive species: bamboo letter Hammonasset River ecosystem restoration Upcoming educational opportunities International Dark Skies Day Invasive Species ID and removal training
8. Natural Resource Inventory: discussion of examples and assignments
9. Review and approve minutes for February 13th, 2017 meeting